Dear Utah First Member,
In mid-March, global health concerns surrounding the Coronavirus (COVID-19) reached our state in dramatic fashion. Utah First Federal Credit Union has been following the situation, including the guidelines provided by state and federal agencies. As a member of the community, we are committed to protecting the health of all Utahns and to ensuring that our members have continued access to their finances and to good financial information.
Your money is safe at Utah First.
We recognize that for many members, financial and economic concerns are second only to health concerns during this unique period. We want to assure you that your balances at Utah First are entirely safe, no matter how volatile the broader economy becomes. You should have complete peace of mind knowing that we will remain in operation with only minor adjustments.
We’re taking all reasonable precautions.
We are taking a number of important steps to keep you, your family, and our community safe. Please note that these actions are being taken out of an abundance of caution and are not meant to generate concern or raise alarm. These adjustments include hourly all-surface cleaning in every branch and the following operational adjustments:
- In alignment with the state government’s recommendations around social distancing, we’ll be limiting the number of staff working each branch at any given time. This will also ensure that we have healthy staff members available if others become ill.
- We are requesting that any members coming into the branches keep 6 ft. of distance from staff and other members, and wear appropriate face coverings.
We’re Here for You.
As your financial partner, we’re committed to providing ongoing access to your accounts and to good financial information. In addition to the branch and drive-up services, you can always reach us through the following methods:
- Online Banking: Log in at www.UtahFirst.com to check balances, transfer money, or otherwise manage your accounts.
- Mobile Banking App: Enjoy full account access, including remote check deposit, card controls, and bill pay.
- Live Phone Support: Utah First representatives will be available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to answer questions and provide account support at 800-234-0729.
Thank you for being a member of Utah First. We wish you and your family the very best as we all work through this evolving situation, while looking forward to a quick resolution.
Darin B. Moody
Chief Executive Officer